Index to Thunjathu ezhuthachan’s Adhyathma Ramayana in English
Adhyathma Ramayanam in Sanskrit was supposed to be written by Veda Vyasa .It was translated in to Malayalam by THunjathu Ezhuthachan , who is considered as the father of modern Malayalam. The book became so popular that almost 99% of Malayali Hindu homes would have copy of the book and read it during the Karkadaka month(July August.
To the best of my knowledge mine is the first transliteration and translation of the work in to english.The average Malayali has welcomed the translation with open hands and I thank each one of them.
Preface to my translation https://rajathathas.blogspot.com/2012/05/preface-to-adhyatma-ramayanam-of.html
2. What is Adhyathma Ramayanam https://rajathathas.blogspot.com/2012/05/what-is-adhyathma-ramayanam.html
3. Bala Kandam https://rajathathas.blogspot.com/2012/05/bala-kandam.html
4. Ayodhya Kandam https://rajathathas.blogspot.com/2012/06/aodhya-kandam.html
5. Aranya Kandam https://rajathathas.blogspot.com/2012/06/aranya-kanda.html
6. Kishkinda Kandam https://rajathathas.blogspot.com/2012/07/kishkinda-kandam.html
7. Sundara kandam https://rajathathas.blogspot.com/2012/07/sundara-kandam.html
8. Note from the translator https://rajathathas.blogspot.com/2012/07/note-from-translator.html
9. Yudha Kandam part I https://rajathathas.blogspot.com/2012/07/yudha-kandam-part-i.html
10. Yudha Kandam Part II https://rajathathas.blogspot.com/2012/08/yudha-kandam-part-ii.html
. Yudha Kandam Part III https://rajathathas.blogspot.com/2012/08/yudha-kandam-part-iii.html
12. Afterward of the translator https://rajathathas.blogspot.com/2012/08/afterward-by-translator.html
13. The Parrot of Thunjan starts singing in English https://rajathathas.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-parrot-of-thunjan-starts-singing-in.html