Index to Thunjathu ezhuthachan’s Adhyathma Ramayana in English
Adhyathma Ramayanam in Sanskrit was supposed to be written by Veda Vyasa .It was translated in to Malayalam by THunjathu Ezhuthachan , who is considered as the father of modern Malayalam. The book became so popular that almost 99% of Malayali Hindu homes would have copy of the book and read it during the Karkadaka month(July August.
To the best of my knowledge mine is the first transliteration and translation of the work in to english.The average Malayali has welcomed the translation with open hands and I thank each one of them.
1. Preface to my translation http://rajathathas.blogspot.in/2012/05/preface-to-adhyatma-ramayanam-of.html
2. What is Adhyathma Ramayanam http://rajathathas.blogspot.in/2012/05/what-is-adhyathma-ramayanam.html
3. Bala Kandam http://rajathathas.blogspot.in/2012/05/bala-kandam.html
4. Ayodhya Kandam http://rajathathas.blogspot.in/2012/06/aodhya-kandam.html
5. Aranya Kandam http://rajathathas.blogspot.in/2012/06/aranya-kanda.html
6. Kishkinda Kandam http://rajathathas.blogspot.in/2012/07/kishkinda-kandam.html
7. Sundara kandam http://rajathathas.blogspot.in/2012/07/sundara-kandam.html
8. Note from the translator http://rajathathas.blogspot.in/2012/07/note-from-translator.html
9. Yudha Kandam part I http://rajathathas.blogspot.in/2012/07/yudha-kandam-part-i.html
10. Yudha Kandam Part II http://rajathathas.blogspot.in/2012/08/yudha-kandam-part-ii.html
11. Yudha Kandam Part III http://rajathathas.blogspot.in/2012/08/yudha-kandam-part-iii.html
12. Afterward of the translator http://rajathathas.blogspot.in/2012/08/afterward-by-translator.html
13. The Parrot of Thunjan starts singing in English http://rajathathas.blogspot.in/2013/07/the-parrot-of-thunjan-starts-singing-in.html